Sunday, April 19, 2015

Online Education Review

I have taken quite a number of online courses throughout my time here at OU, and I can personally say that I have really enjoyed them all. One of the many features that I love the most is the ability to work at your own pace. Although all of the assignments and the way each course was set up have varied based on the likings of the professor, that is one thing that remains true throughout them all. Online courses give you the freedom and the flexibility to work on whatever you need to whenever you need to, and there is often some cushion if you are unable to complete some assignments. I love that online courses work with my busy schedule (believe me, I am one of the busiest people you will ever meet, haha). I really love how Laura has set up this course because there are so many graces if you happen to slip up a week or you just find yourself absolutely swamped and you are unable to complete something.

Online Course
Overall, I loved this course. I had a blast getting to know people through the blogs, and I especially enjoyed so many of the stories that we read. While there many familiar names, there were so many other stories that I had never heard of, and that definitely made it fun and enjoyable! I would absolutely recommend this course to everyone! (Don't worry, I already have to some!) I wish I could take it over and over again!


No comments:

Post a Comment